dinsdag 24 april 2012

Earth Day Sunday April 22 - We care!


Diva's challenge this week is Earth Day (her son Chewie, calls the Earth Amanda, so Amanda-day if you wish).
What do you do to spare the earth? Some examples we do at our place: We collect paper, plastics and glass. We bought ourselves last week a waterbutt, so from now on the plants in our garden will be watered with rainwater. We take care of the flora and fauna in our small backyard. I make my son of 11 aware of the world he's living in. For short trips we bike or walk. Our showers are not too long. Lots of small things you can do in and around the house. What do you do?
My submission for the Diva's Challenge:
We care!



5 opmerkingen:

  1. Ellen, I cannot express in words how much I love your challenge piece! It is amazing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. My favorite in this week's challenge. Full of emotion ... just beautiful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks Ledenzer and Grbev for your kind words :-) love 'n greetz, Ellen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. very creative! i like all the color, too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen