maandag 18 maart 2013

Out of the box...

Diva's challenge this week is to create something 'out of the box'. Yesterday I posted a template of the Flower of Life to color or tangle it for my visitors. I, myself, are not so into templates, I prefer disigning myself. So I thought: I will tangle this template.
After I got the picture on my computer I made the colors a bit stronger with Picasa. Don't like that either; I prefer the real colors. The only thing I sometimes do when I post my pictures is giving them a frame. This time I played a bit with the colors, althought the colorpencils I've used are neon colors.



5 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik ben het helemaal met je eens over echte kleuren houden. Je zendala is toch erg mooi Ellen en ... 't is eens wat anders.

    Dan: als je op de link naar jouw weblog klikt kom je op een andere pagina. Je moet dan eerst naar de startpagina gaan om op 18 maart te komen. Misschien wil je dit weten en eventueel veranderen.
    Groetjes,
    Annemarie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Bedankt Annemarie, was inderdaad een 'foute'link naar de challenge van deze week. groetjes, Ellen

      Verwijderen
  2. I love the template and the way you tangled it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen